Wednesday 11 April 2012

Am making some progress on ideas for The 50 List.

Introduced the concept with friends on Saturday at Jacky's birthday bash, then again at Sam's Celebration of All That is Good on Monday.
It made an interesting topic for discussion, the more creative types seemed quite inspired by it! It was great fun, and, unusually for me, I was enjoying the attention. Particular thanks go to Deb on Sat and Sue and Barbara on Mon for coming up with so many possibilities.
Currently I have 52 ideas on The List, but I am looking to have 100 or so before I think seriously about narrowing it down to 50 achieveable final items.
I have shown the interim list to my boys, they love the idea, and want to encourage and support me in this strange endeavour. Hurrah!

So........you wanna know what's on The List, don't you?!!

Be patient, dear reader, I will keep it private a bit longer.

What would you have on your list?
Any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment